3 posts tagged will smith
fallontonight's debut was an instant classic flush with big victories. Here, Birchbox Man pays tribute to perhaps the tiniest—but still crucial—detail he got right Monday night.
The Newest Oreo Flavor, Nik Wallenda’s Grand Canyon Walk, and More
- America’s favorite cookie has just added a new flavor to the grocery isle: watermelon. [Refinery 29]
- The Food Network is chopping butter queen Paula Deen from their TV lineup due to her usage of racial epithets. [Glamour]
- There’s a new breed of cat and not only is it cute, but it’s curly! [Huffington Post]
- Ever wonder why your sunglasses fit differently or why your shoes feel tighter in the summer? Your questions have been answered along with money saving tips. [She Finds]
- After two decades, Independence Day 2 is in the works, but it sadly won’t be starring Will Smith. [E! Online]
- High-wire artist Nik Wallenda successfully completed a walk across the Grand Canyon on a cable that was only two inches thick. [LA Times]
Does summertime frizz make you resemble a “poodle cat?” Tame it down with one of these four fuss-free braid tutorials.
Will and Jaden Smith Rap “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” The Nude Nail Takeover, and More
- Your ’90s dreams just came true thanks to this throwback rap-medley featuring Will Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and Alfonso Ribeiro. [BBC]
- Two Cornell design students analyze thousands of 3-D body scans of women to create the first realistic plus-size dress form. [NY Mag]
- Memorial Day may be over, but there’s no reason why you can’t rock these six Cannes-inspired hairstyles all summer long. [Glamour]
- Is nude the new nail art? [Wall Street Journal]
- Find out how you can make your blowout last an entire work week. [stripes & sequins]