6 posts tagged versace
- President Obama won a second term, nearly sweeping key swing states. In his speech, he called for a united path going forward. [NYTimes]
- Obama’s wasn’t the only victory last night — come January there will be at least 19 female senators sitting in Congress, the most ever in history. [Huffington Post]
- A proposed allergen ban in the EU could put many perfumes, including the iconic Chanel No. 5 and Miss Dior, at risk. [Beauty High]
- "Bad Girls" rapper M.I.A. confirms plans to collaborate with Versace on an upcoming project. [The Cut]
- The massive 300-person line for the Alexander Wang sample sale in SoHo yesterday morning was repeatedly mistaken for a line to vote. Oops? [Fashionista]
- Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière bows out, leaving behind an incredible legacy and some very large shoes to fill. [The Cut]
No time to trawl through the news yourself everyday? Keep up to date with our daily morning must reads!