3 posts tagged usa today
How to Get Pastel Hair, Zooey’s New Music Video, and More
- Speaking of men’s grooming, Americans spent over $5 billion on men’s grooming products in 2012—more than double what they spent in 1997. [Business Insider]
- Beyoncé’s latest track “Grown Woman” leaked Monday night. Excuse us while we take a quick dance break. [USA Today]
Learn how to do a seriously chic and easy braided updo that’s perfect for all your upcoming summer events.
Ben Affleck Wins Big, Life-Changing Beauty Inventions, and More
- Ben Affleck wins big with Argo for Best Picture and the award is fittingly presented to him by Michelle Obama via satellite from the White House. [NY Daily News]
- What exercise routines did stars have to stick to in order to get red carpet-ready for last night? Here’s a breakdown. [Well + Good NYC]
- Very sad news: Wojciech Inglot, founder of Inglot Cosmetics, passes away at 57 years old. [USA Today]
- Jennifer Lawrence stuns in the latest Miss Dior campaign, following in the footsteps of the lovely Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. [Refinery29]
- Our lives could dramatically change due to these five amazing beauty inventions—think hands-free hair dryer! [Glamour]
- Help Birchbox NYC in the fight against rare cancers by joining our Cycle for Survival team. Get more details and join here by using the password Birchbox1.
(Photo: Mark Davis for WireImage)
Beyonce and Pepsi, Les Miserablés Makeup Transformations, and More
- Chloé is expanding its collection of fragrances to include a perfume for its diffusion line, See by Chloé. [WWD]
- A remarkable behind-the-scenes look at the hair and makeup transformations for Les Miserablés. [The Cut]
- Twitter and Instagram officially part ways—and Twitter is releasing its own set of photo filters before the end of the month. [Fast Company]
- Did you know that hair-saving argan oil can actually be damaging to your strands if used incorrectly? Learn how to make it work for you. [BellaSugar]
- Gilt’s $450 steel Starbucks gift cards sold out in a matter of minutes and now the cards are listed on eBay for more than double the original price. [Racked]
Have you taken a look at our latest Birchbox Beauty Pulse Survey, the Holiday Edition? If not, check it out now!