24 posts tagged taylor swift
How to get Ariana’s perfect purple lip, plus other standout VMA beauty trends worth replicating.
Reading List: Messy Faux Bob Tutorial, a Valentine’s Day Playlist, and More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything in the Birchbox Magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top posts that we don’t want you to miss.
3. How to Create a Mad Men-style Bun: If you’re like us, you can’t wait for Don Draper and the gang to return to your weekly TV schedule. In the meantime, watch this cute video from Birchbox’s France team for how to create a Mad Men-inspired look.
4. Red Carpet Beauty Secrets—Revealed! Read our interview with Us Weekly's Gwen Flamberg to get the scoop on red carpet beauty, what lip gloss Angelina Jolie uses, and more.
A small sampling: “Drunk in Love,” Lorde’s witchy dance moves, Katy & John, and more!
P.S. Make sure to follow us on Twitter on Sunday, January 26 as we live tweet the awards!
Taylor Swift and JLo Team Up On A New Song, The Color to Try for Spring 2014, And More
- One surprise duet wasn’t enough. Tay-Tay and Jennifer Lopez will be collaborating on another song for JLo’s new album! [Us Weekly]
- What’s the big color trend showing up on Spring 2014 runways? Get ready to rock lots of orange. [Huffington Post]
- As is if we didn’t love the Beckhams enough. David and daughter Harper were too cute sitting in the front row of wife and mom Victoria’s show. [Daily Mail]
- A selection of the best manicures so far from NYFW, including an updated half-moon look from one of our faves, Ruffian. [Beauty High]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with more of our morning must reads.
Behind the Makeunders of Orange is the New Black, Socks for a Cause, and More
- Michal Bigger, the makeup artist for Orange is the New Black, discusses the show’s drab transformations, creating dark under eye circles, and more. [Beauty High]
- Which celebs were chosen to cover the September issues of major fashion magazines? Check out the full list. [Fashionista]
- New company Bombas is aimed at giving the sock a major makeover (think better performance, look, feel—everything). Plus for each pair you buy, a pair will be donated to someone in need.[Indiegogo]
Looking for some online entertainment? Check out BB staffers’ favorite leisure time links.
Tay-Tay’s New Music Video, Jessica Alba Releases Her First Book, and More
- You’ll want to have an all-girls get-together with your besties after watching Taylor Swift’s new music video for 22. [Glamour]
- Jessica Alba shares her tips on living a healthy lifestyle in her first book The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You.[Well + Good NYC]
- Check out these five runway trends that made their way down the fashion food chain into fitness apparel. [Cheeky Chicago]
Anne Hathaway Gets Feathered Bangs, Taylor Swift Opens Up to Elle, and More
- Are feathered bangs back in? Anne Hathaway’s wispy addition to her pixie cut makes us want to follow in her footsteps. [Glamour]
- Taylor Swift speaks out on boyfriends, insecurities, and love on the March cover of Elle. [Elle.com]
- Set your DVRs on February 26 for the inspiring, empowering PBS documentary MAKERS: Women Who Make America. [Pretty Connected]
- Kelly Clarkson rocks a glitzy, custom-colored manicure by Deborah Lippmann at the Grammys. [Huffington Post]
- Karlie Kloss is taking over NYFW with a Kookie truck! The model is teaming up with NYC bakery Momofuku Milk Bar (home of the irresistible “crack pie”) to pass out her dairy- and gluten-free cookies today at Fashion Week locations. [Fashionista]
- From frayed brushes to frizzy fly-aways, InStyle provides intel on how to solve 20 pesky beauty problems. [InStyle]
(Photo: Getty Images)