2 posts tagged tan mom
Welcome to August! It’s been an exciting week here at Birchbox HQ—we hosted an event with Caudalie, revealed the theme for our August box, and took a break to learn a little something from Birchbox Man about summer cocktails. This weekend, we’ll be catching up on the covers for all of our favorite September issues and relaxing.
- For the first time ever, Oprah appears on the cover of September’s O Magazine with her natural hair—un-straightened or blow dryed. The mogul looks even more gorgeous than usual! [Jezebel]
- If you’ve ever seen a drag show, or RuPaul’s Drag Race, you know the hair and makeup are just as important as the clothes. In a new photo series, photographer Leland Bobbé captures men with half their face made up in drag. The transformations are remarkable. [Refinery29]
- The rising queen of nail art, Katy Perry, has ying-yang nail art on the cover of Elle's September issue. Learn how to recreate the look yourself with black and white polish. [Beauty High]
- Tan mom stopped tanning for a month (kind of) and looks waaaay more normal. But can she continue to stay away from the booth? [InTouch]
- Growing up, there was one show that made learning about science cool: Bill Nye, the Science Guy! A new video with Bill teaches us how to tie a bow tie, super useful for helping the men-folk in our lives get prepped for fancy summer weddings. (Looks like it’s our turn to impart a little knowledge to Birchbox Man.) [Coco Perez]
Still can’t get enough of the Olympics? Shop our Go For the Gold products in the Birchbox Shop.