2 posts tagged shopbop
Fashion Hearts Instagram, Celine Dion’s Massive Shoe Closet, And More
- When it comes to fashion inspiration, more and more designers are turning to Instagram. [New York Times]
- And speaking of the sartorially savvy, have you seen the brand new fashion news site Beyond The Row? We’re crushing hard. [Beyond The Row]
- Here’s something that will give you major shoe envy: Celine Dion has more than 3,000 pairs! [Glamour]
- Behold, the new fall makeup launches that should be on your radar. [Real Beauty]
- Sandra Bullock gets a hair makeover for Vogue. [Huffington Post]
- CollegeFashionista has teamed up with Shopbop to create Shopbop Student, a curated category of budget-friendly finds! [Shopbop]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with more of our morning must reads.
Drybar Styling Tools, Mindy Kaling’s Gift Guide, and More
- Love getting blowouts from Drybar? This spring, you’ll be able to purchase Drybar styling tools so you can take the salon experience home with you. [The Cut]
- Mindy Kaling created a gift guide for ShopBop that is just as ingenious and stylish as she is! [SheFinds]
- Let’s be real—it’s hard to eat healthily during the holidays. Here’s how to get rid of the seasonal bloat. [Glo]
- The launch date for Kate Spade’s Saturday line is still TBD, but the lookbook for pre-fall 2013 is now available. [SheFinds]
We’re so proud to see our very own Hayley Barna included in Forbes' annual 30 Under 30 roundup, which spotlights the most influential young entrepreneurs and innovators of the moment!