5 posts tagged selfie
5 more reasons the Muppets still rule.
Check out the stars (like a glowing Ciara, above) who are snapping bare-faced photos of themselves.
How to Make Your Clothes Look Expensive, Amanda Seyfried’s Dog Tricks, and More
- Amanda Seyfried’s Australian shepherd dog performed an impressive trick on the Late Show with David Letterman. [Glamour]
- Calling all shameless selfie-takers: Next Model UK is scouting for talent through #selfie submissions. [Fashionista]
- On a budget? No problem; use these tricks to make your clothes look more expensive. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s the 411 on kefir, a body-healing cousin of yogurt that has impressive health benefits. [Greatist]
For a midweek breather, relax with a tall glass of homemade white sangria.
Famous Celebrities Who Were Abercrombie Models, Adam Levine Engaged, and More
- A roundup of famous faces that used to be Abercrombie models way back in the day. [People Style Watch]
- Fashion is testing out a new production medium: 3D printing. Yes, literally printing out shoes and clothing. [Glamour]
- Where art meets fashion: This collaboration is giving you the chance to have your own selfie featured on posters, scarves, and bags. [She Finds]
- Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and Victoria Secret angel Behati Prinsloo are now engaged. Congrats to the happy couple! [Us Weekly]
The Return of the Selfie, Miranda Kerr’s Workout Routine, and More
- Learn Miranda Kerr’s seven minute fitness routine and find out her secret to great skin. [Beauty High]
- Helena Bonham Carter is the spitting image of Elizabeth Taylor in her upcoming BBC film. [Us Weekly]
- Breaking down the unattainable physical attributes of Disney’s princesses: An illustrated guide. [blisstree]
- Now you can track your dog’s physical activity with a Nike+ fuelband-like device called Whistle. [Greatist]