2 posts tagged sarah rafferty
Hair and Makeup Tips from the Set of SUITS with Sarah Rafferty
From her gorgeous red locks to her impeccable fashion choices, we’re completely head over heels for Donna Paulsen, played by Sarah Rafferty on USA’s legal hit, SUITS. A few weeks ago we caught up with Rafferty to find out what it takes to get in character while on set. Her flawless look actually takes hours of hair and makeup (not to mention a little bronzer for her fair skin). You’ll be surprised how many products are used to achieve a camera ready look! But when she’s not filming, Rafferty, a mother of two, finds herself going for speed and efficiency with a few key products.
Watch the video to find out her beauty tips on set and which products she wears everyday in her regular beauty routine.
Who’s your favorite SUITS character?
The ladies of SUITS definitely steal the show. Check out our Birchbox Crush: Meghan Markle of SUITS!
Hair and Makeup Tips from the Set of SUITS, Summer Beach Reads, Removing White Tee Stains & More: Reading List
- Hair and Makeup Tips from the Set of Suits with Sarah Rafferty: The charismatic Suits redhead shares beauty tips that work for both her and her character Donna Paulsen.
- 5 Page-Turning Beach Reads: Intern Diaries: If you’re heading to the beach or park this weekend, check out these recommended reads from our resident bookworms.
- Water Slide: How to Keep Summer Makeup From Slip-Sliding off Your Face: Say no to melty makeup and use these fool-proof tips to keep your complexion flawless throughout those hot summer days.
- How To: Remove Stains From a White Cotton Shirt: Accidents happen, especially when BBQ sauce is near. Here’s how to handle even the worst stain.
- The Yes-Woman’s Guide To Being Assertive: If you’re a chronic people-pleaser who feels under-appreciated, this guide will get you on track to start standing up for yourself.
Excited to try a new manicure this weekend? Check out this airbrushed masterpiece from Miami Swim Week.