2 posts tagged real simple
- Bar soap as face wash has long been shunned by skincare buffs, but new reformulations by brands like Dr. Erno Laszlo have people ditching fancy liquid cleansers for the old favorite. [NYTimes]
- Election Day is coming and a record number of women are running for the House of Representatives this year! Here are the up and coming female politicos to watch out for. [Marie Claire]
- Blogger Kelly Framel of the Glamourai is not only crazy stylish, but can really rock a smoky eye. Her “Glamour Eye” video tutorial shows us how to get the look. [The Glamourai]
- These six cool new hairstyling gadgets will amp up your arsenal and allow you to experiment with even more salon-worthy looks. [Real Simple]
- Video makeup tutorials may have taken off with the advent of YouTube, but this vintage video shows us they’ve been around since at least the 1940s. [Styleite]
Considering making the switch back to good old bar soap? Check out one of our favorites, Tay’s Essential Oils Bar Soap in Almond Silk.