3 posts tagged q equinox
Deborah Lippmann’s Punk Rock Polishes, Jimmy Fallon’s Baby Monologue, and More
- We’re dying to get our hands on Deborah Lippmann’s new limited edition punk rock collection. [The Cut]
- New father Jimmy Fallon gave an adorably hilarious monologue about his baby daughter on his late night show. [E! Online]
- Take a peek at the first shot of Marc Jacobs’ beauty ad. [Beauty High]
- Despite eating traditionally fatty foods, Italians always seem to look fit and healthy. Here’s how to enjoy pasta sans weight gain. [Q Equinox]
- Cotton, tulle, silk—yawn. We love this dress made out of book pages. [Glamour]
- Here are the many reasons why blueberries truly deserve to be called a superfood. [Greatist]
Have you gotten your hands on our new limited edition Birchbox for CEW boxes?
Summer’s New Topknot, Rihanna Goes Grey, and More
- Summer heat makes for the perfect opportunity to rock these three fresh topknot hairstyles. [Refinery 29]
- While we love SPF, we can appreciate that it’s not the most enjoyable thing to apply. Kids know that better than anyone else, which is why you’ll get a kick out of these photos. [New York Times]
Now that you have a list of the best farmers markets in USA, here are tips on how to navigate the stands.
New Veronica Mars Photos, MObama Joins Instagram, and More
- The Kickstarter-funded Veronica Mars movie is currently filming and photos from the set will certainly have fans speculating plot points. [Huffington Post]
- First Lady Michelle Obama is now on Instagram! [Perez Hilton]
- Rebecca and Uri Minkoff talk about the importance of consumer interaction and being nice in the fashion industry. [Fashionista]
- Blake Lively admits to trimming her own split ends, but is she actually damaging her trademark hair? [Allure]
- The founder of Urban Compass shares his must-have health list for surviving a startup. From rooftop yoga to office-wide-meals, we certainly approve. [Q Equinox]
Envy Blake’s summer glow? Check out these natural summer beauty tips from celeb makeup guru Katey Denno.