2 posts tagged pepsi
Birthday girl and newlywed Anne Hathaway appears on cover of next month’s Vogue. (Photo: vogue.com)
- Anne Hathaway covers Vogue and talks about the extreme diet she endured for her role as Fantine in Les Misérables. [Vogue]
- Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram are influencing the accessories that buyers are purchasing for spring. [WWD]
- Pepsi is releasing a new high-fiber “fat-blocking” soda in Japan that will decrease the amount of fat the body absorbs from food. [The Atlantic]
- The Disney and Barneys “Electric Holiday” cartoon collaboration will be unveiled in Barneys’ store windows this Wednesday. [WWD]
- A new European candy claims to act as a natural deodorant. Once ingested, it allegedly release a rose fragrance that evaporates out through the skin. [Beautylish]
Have you checked out our newly-launched Holiday Shop yet?