2 posts tagged paula deen
Eva Chen’s Lucky Interview, Kristen Bell Proposes via Twitter, and More
- After vowing to wait for marriage equality, Kristen Bell proposes to boyfriend Dax Shepard. How did she pop the question? Through Twitter, of course. #loveislove. [Cosmopolitan UK]
- A visibly distressed Paula Deen sat down with Matt Lauer yesterday on the Today show to talk about her recent controversy. [US Weekly]
Get more of Eva and her down-to-earth personality by checking out the lightening round interview she did with Birchbox.
The Newest Oreo Flavor, Nik Wallenda’s Grand Canyon Walk, and More
- America’s favorite cookie has just added a new flavor to the grocery isle: watermelon. [Refinery 29]
- The Food Network is chopping butter queen Paula Deen from their TV lineup due to her usage of racial epithets. [Glamour]
- There’s a new breed of cat and not only is it cute, but it’s curly! [Huffington Post]
- Ever wonder why your sunglasses fit differently or why your shoes feel tighter in the summer? Your questions have been answered along with money saving tips. [She Finds]
- After two decades, Independence Day 2 is in the works, but it sadly won’t be starring Will Smith. [E! Online]
- High-wire artist Nik Wallenda successfully completed a walk across the Grand Canyon on a cable that was only two inches thick. [LA Times]
Does summertime frizz make you resemble a “poodle cat?” Tame it down with one of these four fuss-free braid tutorials.