Amy Adams will be the face of Lacoste’s forthcoming Eau de Lacoste. (Photo: imnotobsessed.com)
If you have gifting on the brain, check out our Holiday Shop and Home Shop for some ideas!
L’Oreal will buy Urban Decay from U.S. private-equity firm Castanea Partners. (Photo: retrodivamedia.com)
Happy Cyber Monday! We’re offering bonus Birchbox points with every purchase in our Shop!
These babies would make the perfect stocking stuffers! From left to right, you’re looking at Hampstead Heath, Abso-bloody-lutely, and Bread & Butter Pudding. (Photo: racked.com)
Want to learn more about the mysterious sea buckthorn berry? Read our take on the antioxidant-rich ingredient.
This week’s New York Magazine cover showcases a captivating image taken by photographer Iwan Baan. (Photo: nymag.com)
Birchbox headquarters may be up and running again, but there are many in the area that are still without power or homeless. Shop this Amazon registry to send supplies to Staten Island.
One of our favorite beauty icons celebrates her birthday today and we’re celebrating with lots of black liner and a messy updo. (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
- Beauty High has condensed our favorite fall trends into one place, with tips for achieving each one. Now we just need to figure out whether to try graphic liner or a sleek pony first. [Beauty High]
- You probably remember the Facebook’s virtual “gifts,” but chances are you haven’t missed them since they went away in 2010. Now Facebook has announced their first foray into e-commerce: Gifts, a full-service shop hosted within the site. Yes, you can shop on mobile too. Sounds like all those birthday notifications will pay off. [All Things D]
- Zara announced this week they’re opening an ecommerce shop for housewares. The brand already has home stores in 32 countries but this will be the first time the products will be available to US customers. Our wallets have been warned. [NYTimes]
- Turns out guys are just as concerned with under eye puffiness. Sales on men’s eye creams grew by 33 percent (up to $5.4 million) in 2011. [NYTimes]
- The ultimate symbol of French hotness, Brigitte Bardot, turned 78 today. Is it just us or has there been a resurgence in her beauty influence lately? We’ll certainly be wearing cat-eye liner this weekend in her honor. [The Cut]