2 posts tagged nars orgasm illuminator
The moment you start reading Alex Yeske’s dreams + jeans blog, you know one thing for sure: the girl has excellent taste. Musing on everything from fashion to beauty to design, the recent Syracuse grad has a knack for spotting pretty things — a skill that no doubt serves her well in her day job as a graphic designer for Madewell. This week, we’re lucky enough to have her guest blogging for us about everything from her beauty must-haves to how to get the perfect blow dry.
As I mentioned in Monday’s post, I absolutely adore testing out new products. I always have a running list of things I want to try and these are at the top of it:
1. Carol’s Daughter Monoi Hair Mask: I actually read about this product on the Birchbox blog a month or so ago and have been dying to try it ever since! I’m completely obsessed with testing out new hair products.
2. Nars Orgasm Illuminator: I love NARS’ Orgasm blush and think the shimmery version would be a great addition to my cosmetic bag.
3. Rodin Face Oil: This face oil comes up over and over again in magazines and on blogs. If that many people like it then it must be a great product!
4. Clarisonic Mia: I’m all about finding ways to make my skin noticeably better, and the technology behind this tool is genius.
5. Twistband Hair Ties: I’m never without a hair tie and these look so cute on your wrist, too!
Another must-try: Dr. Dennis Gross’ Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel.