5 posts tagged music videos
This makes us so happy! A new music video from Betty Who.
China Glaze’s Nail Polish App, Justin Timberlake’s New Video, and More
- Find out what’s trending, search for new colors, and try on polishes with China Glaze’s new Nail Polish App for Apple products. [BellaSugar]
- Justin Timberlake debuts his newest music video Mirrors, a retelling of his grandparents love story. [Huffington Post]
- Add some charm to your ponytail with this easy DIY leather hair tie. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
- Alexis Bledel is engaged! The Gilmore Girls star will be saying I do with her co-star Vincent Kartheiser, from Mad Men. [Glamour]
New Kids On The Block-Remix (I Like The): Birchbox Video Of The Week
There are so many amazing videos on YouTube, we have a hard time keeping up with all of them. You name it, there’s a video about it. Wondering how to turn flat, limp strands into sexy supermodel hair? There’s a video for that. Always wanted to see what a moonwalking pony would look like? There’s a video for that. That’s why we’ve decided to choose one video a week to share with you. Keep reading for this week’s pick.
Right now I am totally loving this new music video from New Kids On The Block: Remix (I Like The). The track is off of their upcoming album 10, dropping on April 2. Not only does this video feature Artemis Pebdani from It’s Always Sunny in Phialdelphia, but the NKOTB men are looking better than ever. Between this and their upcoming Package Tour,with 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men, looks like a full-fledged comeback is in the works.
How do you think this new song compares to NKOTB classics? Are you excited for their comeback? Let us know in the comments!
Tay-Tay’s New Music Video, Jessica Alba Releases Her First Book, and More
- You’ll want to have an all-girls get-together with your besties after watching Taylor Swift’s new music video for 22. [Glamour]
- Jessica Alba shares her tips on living a healthy lifestyle in her first book The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You.[Well + Good NYC]
- Check out these five runway trends that made their way down the fashion food chain into fitness apparel. [Cheeky Chicago]