1 post tagged movie premier
We’ve been waiting for months and the 74th Hunger Games are finally here…tonight! Although some of you may have already seen it—the film did make a record-breaking $19.7 million at its midnight showings last night—we’re sure many of you will be there tonight and the rest of this weekend just like us. To prepare you for the thrilling experience, we’ve put together a few survival tips. In other words, what would we hope to find in our own bright orange backpack.
1. Do dress the part: You’re not really a fan unless you dress up for the movies. We recommend wearing at least one of the following: The Katniss Braid, themed nails, a Mockingjay pin, or Capitol-appropriate lip tattoos from Violent Lips. Or you can always channel President Snow and spritz on some Blood Concept Fragrance.
2. Do boost your energy before the show starts: You’re going to want to be alert and paying attention for the full two hours and twenty two minutes so drink an e-boost on the way in.
3. Don’t load up on the soft drinks: We’ll probably ignore our own advice but it would be a real tragedy to have to run to the bathroom halfway through The Reaping. How will you know whose names Effie pulls?
4. Do stock up on Tums: We’re definitely going to be gorging on loads of popcorn and candy tonight. The last thing we want to do is ruin the movie with a tummyache so we’ll be throwing some stomach-soothing meds in our purses for easy access.
5. Do wear comfortable shoes: Chances are you’ll be standing on line to get a seat for quite a while. Plus, Katniss would approve of your practicality. We’re digging these laidback grey Toms.
Not a fan? Spend your night catching up on this month’s Birchbox magazine instead!