1 post tagged morning roundup
The Clueless Closet Becomes A Reality, Ben Affleck as Batman, and More
- It’s our teenage dream come true: Cher’s digital closet from Clueless is coming to a home near you. [Huffington Post]
- We were pretty psyched to hear that Ben Affleck has been cast as Batman for the upcoming 2015 sequel to Man of Steel. [CNN]
- The next big beauty trend? Holographics. [Cosmopolitan]
- Katy Perry owns the throne in this new perfume ad for her scent Killer Queen. [The Cut]
- We’re supportive of anyone who wants to express themselves on their big day, but this may be the most inappropriate wedding march ever. [Glamour]
Just when you thought you heard it all, South Korea introduces a plastic surgery that leaves you with a permanent smile.