2 posts tagged miracle skin
Birchbox staffers have been known to play the beauty field. With so many fun samples floating around, can you blame us for having a hard time committing? Then again, when we find something we love, we stick to it. In this new feature, we’ll be asking Birchbox staffers to share the products they just can’t quit. First up, co-founder and braid guru, Katia.
Katia, Birchbox Co-founder
Beauty profile: Combination skin, thick and dry hair, adventurous/trendy.
Products I can’t quit:
- Benefit They’re Real: Seriously obsessed. It is a magical mascara. Gives you drama without creating clumps, and doesn’t move all day. I love that it’s dark black, but still looks pretty and natural.
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo: This smells amazing and deeply cleans without drying out my hair. I think I am producing less oil in my hair since starting to use it months ago.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask: This peel-off treatment is so gratifying! Black is genius because you can see everything that happens (or comes off). It clears pores without the unwelcome drama of home extractions.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: I won’t leave home without this. It makes a huge difference and you can easily control how much of an impact (or lack of impact) you want to make.
Bonus! Latest discoveries:
- Talika Lipcoils Expert: Two weeks in, I see a small difference, and there are no bad side effects! All other lash serums make my eyes burn.
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Rose Boudoir: This hot pink lipstick is buttery and gorgeous. I love the way it wears.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal: There is some magic in those tiny bottles. How did they do it? Beautiful, smooth coverage, plus it treats!
Meet some of the newest members of the Birchbox team here!