4 posts tagged lucky
- After getting a little photoshop-happy with Britney Spears’ December cover, Lucky magazine issues a halfhearted public apology to its readers via Twitter. [Fashion Etc.]
- Our Monday is off to an unusual start—Hurricane Sandy is rolling through NYC. If you’re curious what it looks like outside here, check out this live video feed from the top of The New York Times building. [NYT]
- A behind-the-scenes look at the costume inspiration for the new Anna Karenina movie, which melds 1950’s Dior and Balenciaga couture with 1870’s style. [The Cut]
- Take a sneak peek at the new Kate Spade Saturday line, which includes bags, shoes, clothes, and even tableware! [Glamour]
- Who needs cheesy plastic pumpkins? Make your Halloween glamorous with some classy and chic DIY home and lawn decor. [Glo]
- What color liner will make your eyes really pop? Mandy Moore knows. In case you don’t, here’s a quick cheat sheet. [BellaSugar]
Bright eyeliner may seem tricky, but when you pair it with some black liner you can create so many new looks!