2 posts tagged look awake
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
1. November 2013 Sneak Peek: In case you haven’t heard yet, our theme this month is “More Good.” Watch our co-founders go through some of their favorites in the November box and don’t forget to let us know how you’re giving back in the comments.
2. The Ed Droste Playlist: This week, the crazy-talented Grizzly Bear frontman chatted with Birchbox about his favorite new tunes. Prepare to discover your new obsession(s).
3. How to Fake Looking Awake: We can take a hint! Our UK counterparts serve up a cheat sheet to looking like you caught a full eight hours (even if you were out dancing instead).
4. Cynthia Rowley x Birchbox: This week we launched Cynthia Rowley Beauty exclusively on our site. For a limited time, snag her debut collection complete with a no-fuss liquid eyeliner, a five-shade shadow palette, and a luxe case for carrying them both. Here, Rowley dishes on the making of her namesake line.
5. Bridesmaid’s Got Back!: The bridal pros at Lover.ly clue us in to the latest trend in wedding wear: backless bridesmaid dresses. Would you dare to have your friend’s go bare?