3 posts tagged liquid eyeliner
Special offer: Use promo code CYNTHIAROWLEYBEAUTY to get a FREE Cynthia Rowley Beauty Liquid Liner in Black Ink—a Birchbox exclusive ($18 value)—when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12-month women’s subscription. But hurry, quantities are limited!
How To: Get The Perfect Cat Eye
I love experimenting with eye makeup, but sometimes all that swatching, blending, and layering just to make a tiny mistake and have to start over is just too frustrating.
This is precisely why I love the cat eye (or kitten eye). Sure, drawing a steady line with a heavy liquid liner brush can be intimidating, but the look goes best with minimal-to-no shadow, so if you slip up (or can’t get that winged angle just right), simply remove and start again. Our Birchbox France editors wanted to make this statement eye as bold and easy to get as possible. Take a peek at this how-to video and your cat eyes will be more glam than mod-eyed beauties like Twiggy and Sophia Loren.
Get to know the innovator-in-chief behind one of our fave liquid eyeliner brands: Eyeko!
- On the heels of this year’s punk-themed Met Gala, M.A.C Cosmetics debuts a Punk Couture Collection available for a limited time. [SheFinds]
- Famous on air psychologist Dr. Joyce Brothers, who is credited with helping to bring psychology to the mainstream, passed away on Monday. She was 85 years old. [New York Times]
- Lighten your suitcase this summer with these vacation packing tips. [Cheeky Chicago]
- Leave it to the Refinery29 beauty team to invent one of the coolest ways to wear liquid eyeliner. [Refinery29]
- The New York Times follows up on Angelina Jolie’s mastectomy op-ed with a piece on the painful dilemma facing women with BRCA mutations. [New York Times]