4 posts tagged leonardo dicaprio
From Ellen’s #superselfie to an unexpected pizza party, here are our favorite moments from the 2014 Academy Awards.
The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer, Lancôme x Alber Elbaz Images, and More
- The new trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is amazing. Who knew Leo could dance like that? [ABC News]
- From eyeliner to hair oil, here’s a list of the 10 beauty products you haven’t been using correctly. [Beauty High]
- The first images of the the Lancôme and Alber Elbaz collaboration have finally been revealed—and the packaging is delightful. [SheFinds]
Carey Mulligan Is A Total Babe in Balenciaga At Cannes
Despite the fact that The Great Gatsby has already had its world premiere, the larger-than-life drama by director Baz Lurhmann managed to nab the opening slot for the Cannes Film Festival, which kicked off earlier today.
Getting the festival off to a good start, Carey Mulligan appeared in a show-stopping Balenciaga strapless jumpsuit—proving that you don’t need a lavish gown to be make a jaw-dropping statement. We’re huge fans of her unconventional choice. And another round of applause should be given to Ms. Mulligan for perfectly pairing her beauty look to her ensemble: fresh barely-there makeup and a modern yet not-too-voluminous bouffant.
What do you think of the style?
(Photo from left to right: Stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and director Baz Luhrmann. © People Avenue/Corbis)
Kate Winslet Marries in Secret!
- Kate Winslet’s publicist just confirmed that the actress married in secret earlier this month. The 37-year-old’s new hubby is Ned Rocknroll, the nephew of Richard Branson. [InStyle]
- Clean up your glittery shadow with this handy tape trick. [The Beauty Department]
(Photo: Tyrone Siu/Reuters)