1 post tagged lady alabasteer
Help Us Decide the Ruffian Polish Colors You’ll Get in Your Birchbox!
For a quick pick-me-up, it’s hard to beat a festive new polish (we know you agree—we see all your mani Instagrams!). This fall, we’re taking things one step further by teaming up with NY-based fashion brand Ruffian on their very first collection of nail laquers.
The Ruffian team has created five stellar hues that they’re stoked about—Delirium, Fox Hunt, Lady Alabaster, Hedge Fund, and Venus in Fur—but we need your help deciding which three will actually be bottled. Come fall, we’ll be sampling the winning shades to all our customers and also selling the trio as a limited-edition set.
Since they’re all pretty gorgeous, we thought you might need a little help narrowing the field. We asked Ruffian’s founders, Brian Wolk and Claude Morais, to tell us the inspiration behind each shade. Once you pick a favorite, head to our Facebook page and cast your vote. By voting, you’ll also be entered to win a trio of the final laquers!
- DELIRIUM: The voluptuous blue and purple velvety petals of the African Violet inspired the Delirium of this color.
- FOX HUNT: Inspired by the thoroughbred beauty of the red fox; Fox Hunt’s savage richness will make everyday upper crust.
- LADY ALABASTER: Soft, tender and strong; Lady Alabaster emerges from the quarry solid as stone.
- HEDGE FUND: Nothing is more inspiring than the color of money, and Hedge Fund is impossible to counterfeit.
- VENUS IN FUR: Her beauty is rock solid, yet as soft as mink. Venus in Fur will channel every girl’s inner Greek goddess.