1 post tagged killing kennedy
ScarJo Covers The First Vanity Fair France, Emma Stone’s Skincare Secret, and More
- Blonde bombshell Scarlett Johansson scored the honor of cover girl for Vanity Fair France’s debut issue. [WWD]
- Our favorite funny girl Emma Stone uses baking soda—yes, baking soda— to help keep her complexion clear. Excuse us while we run to the grocery store. [Beauty High]
- The latest model for the Lagerfeld fall campaign is none other than the designer’s bodyguard. [The Cut]
- Add this to your bookmark bar: Wantering, a search engine made specifically for clothing, has just relaunched. [Wantering Blog]
- Michelle Trachtenberg underwent a ’60s makeover for her role as Marina Oswald in Killing Kennedy. Quite a difference from Georgina Sparks. [E! Online]
Is ScarJo having you consider life as an American in Paris? Here are the areas where you should stay.