2 posts tagged jess williams
Welcome to Birchbox’s brand-new office! We’ve been here about a week now, so it’s still in the process of being “birchboxified.” But many team members have settled right in. Case in point: Jess, our Creative Director, has set up camp and created the perfect environment for a little inspiration.
- Coffee: I always have coffee on my desk. The only good thing about the 100-degree weather is that it’s socially acceptable for me to consume massive amounts of iced coffee.
- Homemade Trailmix: A little afternoon snack to help finish the day! I get giant bags of nuts and dried fruit from Trader Joe’s and mix them.
- NARS Satin Lipstick in Niagara: A new purchase! I normally don’t wear lip color but this summer coral won me over. (Editor’s Note: Jess should definitely wear this more often- it looks slammin’.)
- Foil Packets: Samples with purchase are a new venture for Birchbox! (See our blog post about the program for more info.) The piles on my desk were necessary while designing the accompanying card (they have great beauty tips on them).
- Jouer Eyeshadow Palette: I love the way these products clip together, Legos-style. They’re also really easy to blend on in case my eyes need a little pick-me-up in the afternoon.
- The mess in the back: I’m always getting new paper samples, ribbon colors, and packaging novelties. It helps to constantly reference them when coming up with new ways to promote programs.
Take a peek at Birchbox’s new special edition box, Tip to Toe Treats, curated by Cynthia Rowley.