11 posts tagged incoco
It’s hard to believe, but our production manager Alicia has only been at Birchbox for about two months. In that short time, her CMS skillz have become indispensable — we’re still not quite sure how she managed to get all our new articles and videos up so quickly last week. Magic? Either way, this makeup fiend (she’s an Estee Lauder alum with a vanity full of MAC and Bobbi Brown products), has a desk we’d gladly take.
1. Makeup Bag: I’m definitely a makeup addict. I brought what I considered “the essentials” to get ready for tonight’s Birchbox Anniversary Party. This includes some of my many MAC Pro Palettes, Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand in Pearl, Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights In TEASE, Bobbi Brown brushes, and more.
2. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: So necessary, especially if you only wash your hair two to three times a week.”
3. H20 Plus Spa Hand & Nail Cream: There’s nothing like a good hand cream and this one is super moisturizing and non-greasy.
4. Incoco Nail Appliqués: I am working on compiling some photos to show how Birchboxers rock their Incoco Nail Strips… stay tuned!
5. Chococat Paper Clip Holder: I am a closet Sanrio fan. Even though he’s supposed to hold paper clips, this one holds my bobby pins.