1 post tagged holiday guest blogger
Elizabeth Dehn of Beauty Bets Shares Her Holiday Gift Picks
Ah, the holidays—the greatest gift-giving time of the year. We know how tough it can be to come up with the perfect present for every friend, acquaintance, co-worker, and loved one in your life, which is why we’ve turned to our favorite tastemakers to tell us what they’ve got their eye on this season. This week’s trendsetter: Minnesota-based beauty enthusiast and founder of BeautyBets.com, Elizabeth Dehn.
1. Paper goods ranks a close second to beauty products in my world, and no one does them better than Sugar Paper. Plus, I like any excuse I can get to combine stripes, bows, and gold foil.
2. Mine is an old-school whiskey-drinking kind of family—mint juleps in the summer and Manhattans in the winter. Bulleit is the best.
3. More stripes and gold foil! I can’t get enough. And what girl wouldn’t want this French Annick Goutal votive on her desk or vanity?
5. My brother is getting this felt Old Calgary wallet for Christmas. Like his Minnesota-raised sister, he has a thing for heritage design with a North Woods vibe.
6. Best. Hand cream. Ever. Rodin Olio Lusso Crema is as rich as its price tag, yet miraculously non-greasy. For the girl—or the boss—who has everything.
7. A rose body oil by any other name would not smell as real or as heavenly. Plus its formula is all natural, just like everything else in One Love Organics’ life-changing skincare line.
8. And speaking of life-changing: J.Crew vintage pajama sets are the best gift I’ve ever received. This year, I’m asking Santa for the short-sleeved version.
9. No style blogger can seem to get enough of Clare Vivier’s clutches or her modern use of bright colors with soft, neutral leathers.
10. There’s something incredible satisfying about scribbling on a thick, white notepad. Not a day goes by that someone doesn’t ooh and ahh over my stack of from Russell + Hazel.
Need the perfect gift for anyone on your list? We recommend the Birchbox Home box!