2 posts tagged health tips
Dolce’s New Polishes, Prince Andrew on Twitter, and More
- Dolce & Gabbana’s new collection of nail lacquers, Love in Taormina, just hit shelves. We think the brand should change the name to Love At First Sight. [The Cut]
- Kim Sears, girlfriend of Wimbledon winner Andy Murray, is being named as the new “it” style icon of England. [Fashionista]
- Here’s a first for the royal family: Prince Andrew opened up a Twitter account. It’s time to start following @TheDukeOfYork. [People]
- The royal baby’s official title was announced. Congrats to His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess of Cambridge. [Us Weekly]
Stay glowing in the summer heat with the longest lasting blush you’ll ever own.
Jourdan Dunn Out At Dior, Ruben Studdard to Join The Biggest Loser, and More
- Jourdan Dunn gets cut from Dior’s Couture show. According to the model’s Twitter account, she’s not a part of the lineup “because of my boobs." [Huffington Post]
- Ruben Studdard will be the first celebrity to compete on the The Biggest Loser. We’ll be rooting for the former American Idol winner as he works toward his weight loss goals! [People]
- Kate Moss is now designing cell phone cases. No doubt, there will be lots of leather and charms. [Fashionista]
If you’re planning on using some of that vacation time to visit NYC, here’s an insider’s guide to the city.