4 posts tagged hair how to
Birchbox staffer Whitney stars this tale of mystery, intrigue… and the discovery of a quick and elegant hair solution.
Reading List: A Sophisticated Updo (for Short Hair too!), How to Become a Morning Person, and More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
1. The Bouffant Pony: Birchboxer Whitney shows us how to create a chic bouffant pony. Spoiler alert: As you can see in the photo, it involves LOTS of teasing.
2. How to Become a Morning Person: Early risers are not only healthier but also happier. Check out this helpful interview for tips on how to give your AM snooze habit the boot.
3. Queen Kate: This week model and icon Kate Moss turned 40 years old (where has the time gone?). Take a trip back through two decades of magazine covers in this feature from our UK outpost.
4. 4 Clever Ways to Maximize Your Travel Bag: Did you know a contact lens case can double as a travel container for foundation? Before you take off on your next trip, check out these handy tips for making the most of the products you pack.
Birchbox staffer Ally shows us how it’s done.
Love Birchbox? Become a subscriber today!
Net-a-Porter Gets Into The Beauty Game, Chanel Designs Sneakers, and More
- You know the fancy sneakers fad isn’t going anywhere when Chanel decides to make its own pair. [Glamour]
- Can cake be healthy? Not really, but it can be healthier. Check out these gluten-free recipes for a smarter after dinner option. [Greatist]
- From the coolest texture to the longest-wearing top coat, check out the polishes to receive top honors for 2013. [SheFinds]