15 posts tagged hair color
Is this lovely lavender real or fake? Either way, Nicole Richie sure knows how to have fun with her hair.
Three experts weigh in on the right and wrong ways to match your hair color to your brow color.
Not yet a Birchbox subscriber? Sign up today!
4 Pricey Beauty Treatments You Can Do Yourself
We all fantasize about a life of unlimited facials, manis, spa days, and salon visits, but those of us on a budget have to be a bit more practical (read: creative).
Here at Birchbox we’ve done our homework and have made some exciting discoveries in the realm of DIY beauty treatments. But when faced with waxing, chemical peels, highlights, and microdermabrasion, which ones can you easily do at home (and which ones should you leave to the pros)?
Birchbox writer Natalie shares her insider tips to getting the lavish treatments of your dreams without sacrificing all of your cash.
Now that you’ve saved some money, save some time too with these three ways to get ready faster!
A $75 Lipstick, The Secret Behind SJP’s Faux Hawk, and More
- How long did it take to create SJP’s faux hawk hairstyle for the Met Gala? The stylist behind the look, Serge Normant, dishes on the details. [Who What Wear]
- The ultimate guide to eye makeup, including tips for every eye shape. [BellaSugar]
- Achieve flawless skin with makeup by watching this video tutorial. [Birchbox UK]
MObama Arm Lifts, Drew Barrymore’s New Hue, And More
- The latest statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show there’s been a significant increase in upper-armlifts and many patients cite FLOTUS’ arms as their goal result. [The Cut]
- Food52 launches a whole new kind of home-and-kitchen shop called Provisions. Sign up now for a sneak peek. [Food52]
- Rihanna’s hairstylist sits down with The Cut and dishes on how she got her start, RiRi’s ever-changing look, and more. [The Cut]
- Marissa Mayer, Yahoo!’s CEO, has revamped the company’s maternity leave policy to give each parent eight weeks of paid leave. [CNN Money]
Emma Watson’s New Bad Girl Gig, Bumble and bumble Introduces A New Surf Shampoo and Conditioner, And More
- The first full-length trailer for The Bling Ring, a film about a group of L.A. teenagers gone rogue and which stars Emma Watson, was just released and it looks good. [Into The Gloss]
- Bumble and bumble launches an innovative new shampoo and conditioner to help provide surfer-girl strands while still in the shower. [Style.com]
- Blonde, brunette, red head—we can’t keep up with ScarJo’s many hair color changes. Here’s a look at her latest! [Glamour]
- Chanel debuts a new way to sell cosmetics with its first mascara-filled vending machine located in a UK department store. [PSFK]
Olivia Wilde for Revlon, Rebel Wilson in The Hunger Games, and More
- Check out this adorable behind-the-scenes video of Olivia Wilde during her Revlon shoot for ColorSilk Buttercream. [Beauty High]
- And The Hunger Games rumors continue! Word on the street is that Rebel Wilson will be cast for the final film of the trilogy, Mockingjay. [Glamour]
- Keeping your manicure mess-proof just got a little easier thanks to this handy dandy new tool. [SheFinds]
- Dove taps a female college student as the face of its national ad campaign for a new deodorant. [Her Campus]
(Video: Beauty High)