19 posts tagged golden globes
There were many clean-shaven faces at the season’s booziest awards show, but our GIF guide celebrates those who came sporting full facial hair.
Not a Birchbox subscriber? Sign up today to receive January’s box!
Olivia Wilde (in this dazzling Gucci gown) leads our picks for the best dressed at last night’s awards. See the rest here!
Glamour Snaps: Celebs Prep for the 2014 Golden Globes
Some of our favorite moments happen before the red carpet event.
Updos and brushed-back styles ruled the red carpet at last night’s People’s Choice Awards—will it be the same at the Globes? Read Birchbox’s report.
Funny things happen when a crowd full of A-listers sits down to a booze-fueled ceremony.
Golden Globe Noms: Check. Girls season three: Check. Cover of Vogue? Hell yes.
Not yet a Birchbox subscriber? Sign up today!
Hunger Games CoverGirl Makeup, Ralph Lauren’s Adorable Ads, And More
- Check out CoverGirl’s imaginative looks that pay homage to each district from the upcoming The Hunger Games movie. [Pretty Connected]
- Anna Wintour is upping Met Gala ticket prices to make the event even more exclusive. [Fashionista]
- These 27 dishes to top with an egg will have you drooling. [Greatist]
- The next two Golden Globe Awards are about to be hilarious now that besties Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are signed on as hosts. [Refinery29]
- In possibly the cutest ad campaign ever, Ralph Lauren hired adorable rescue dogs to showcase the brand’s fall accessories. [Glamour]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with more of our morning must reads.
Oscar’s New Fragrance, Alber + Lancome, and More
- A match made in makeup heaven: Lanvin’s Alber Elbez collaborates on a colorful new line with Lancôme. [Glamour]
- Lance Armstrong has admitted to doping and sources say that he will testify against several of cycling’s most influential individuals who knew about it. [NYT]