1 post tagged genes
The Right Way to Wear a Bobby Pin, Our Experiences Change Our Genes, and More
- Totally mind-blowing: You’ve probably been wearing your bobby pins wrong all these years. [SheFinds]
- This weekend’s The Bling Ring highlights the notorious Hollywood teens who raided celeb closets. Now, the cast opens up about the closets they’d pillage. [The Cut]
- Wedding dresses made from toilet paper are usually a hilarious punishment, but these beautifully crafted gowns took our breath away. [Glamour]
- Scientists have discovered that your ancestors’ experiences—like gramps’ epic trip round the world—actually left a mark on your genes and could affect your personality. [Discover]
- Nail biters, you’re not alone. Here’s how you can stop your habit once and for all. [Refinery29]
Need to catch up on the news? Find out everything you need to know in our Morning Must Reads.