3 posts tagged flotus
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss. Read them while you’re cozied up on your couch or in between activities this weekend.
(Photo: Birchbox Man)
- Retro Drugstore Score: L.A. Looks Gel: Calling anyone who grew up during the ’90s—does this multi-colored, particularly fragrant product look familiar? This week Birchbox Man brings back the incomparable, hilarious L.A. Looks Gel.
- Our World Stops: Michelle Obama Has Bangs!: As if we needed anymore evidence that the FLOTUS could do no wrong, now she’s gone and gotten some serious fringe.
- Editor New Year’s Resolutions: Fresh-Start Skincare: It’s not too late to make some changes for 2013—starting with a great complexion! Find out what changes our editor Meredith is making to get her skin glowing.
- Nail Trend Alert: At-Home Gel Manicures: Gel Manicures have been gaining popularity the last few years—we all know someone who’s a major fan. Our nail art expert took a look at the at-home gel kits getting a lot of attention now. Here’s what you need to know.
- OMG, I Die: This Year’s Puppy Bowl Will Have Hedgehog Cheerleaders!: There’s been a lot of sports scandal this week—Lance Armstrong, Manti Te’o. On February 3rd, forget it all and cheer over ridiculously cute animals instead.