We’re always talking about the staffers in the Birchbox office, but the ones who you interact with everyday are the ladies of our hard-working Ops team. These fabulous femmes handle all of your customer service woes. We wanted to give you a chance to get to know them even better—so here’s a peek at who’s on the other side of the phone.
We know it’s no easy feat to check each person off your holiday gift list, which is why we wanted to make gifting easier and even more awesome by amping up our gift subscriptions. This season, when you place a gift subscription order (for both men and women), you can add any of these best-selling products to your order so they arrive with the first gift box. The best part? You can add up to five of the items listed below—and they’ll all arrive with your giftee’s first shipment.
Dan, our Strategy and Operations Manager, is heading to Asia for an epic eight-day biking trip through Northern Thailand’s Golden Triangle, a section of the country near Laos and Cambodia. (On the way, he’ll make pit-stops in Hong Kong and Bangkok, too.) To prep him for his adventure, which will include zooming from back-country roads to manic, traffic-filled cities, our editors compiled a must-have list of essentials.
1. Marvis Travel-sized Toothpaste: “Because it keeps your mouth minty delicious for so long.” —Candice
2. Field Notes notebooks: “So you can document the experience.” —Lorelei
3. Anthony Logistics Lip Balm: ”Don’t forget your lips, too! If it’s hot, this is perfect since it has SPF, beeswax and shea butter, so it protects while it moisturizes.” —Meredith and Lorelei
4. Herban Essentials Towelettes : “These all-natural wipes are key for quickly de-greasing and de-sweating.” —Mollie
5. Kiehl’s Sunscreen: “It’s not at all goopy, which means you’re likely to reapply. A bad burn will ruin the trip!” —Meredith
6. Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer: “Keep the germs away with this moisturizing hand sanitizer.” —Mollie
Looking for more packing list suggestions? Check out more of them here.
‘Tis the season, which can mean only one thing: You are in search of great holiday gifts. Well, look no further. Whether you’re stumped about what to get a co-worker, your dad, or your bestie, we have something for everyone on your list. Check back every day this month for a new dose of gift-giving inspiration — and get ready to deck your halls with much more than holly.
Why this makes a great gift: These are the coolest notebooks since Moleskin. They’re small enough to fit in a back pocket or a clutch and easy to take on the go. Plus, they’re way retro chic, so you’ll never feel embarrassed to pull them out wherever you may be.
It’s perfect For: The person who’s always taking notes in an outdated journal or the person who never has a notebook on hand when inspiration strikes. All your favorite luddites will appreciate the fact that they’re printed on vintage presses in Chicago.
Price: $9.95, available on birchbox.com.
For more great gift ideas, visit our Holiday Gift Guide.