2 posts tagged fast company
Beyonce and Pepsi, Les Miserablés Makeup Transformations, and More
- Chloé is expanding its collection of fragrances to include a perfume for its diffusion line, See by Chloé. [WWD]
- A remarkable behind-the-scenes look at the hair and makeup transformations for Les Miserablés. [The Cut]
- Twitter and Instagram officially part ways—and Twitter is releasing its own set of photo filters before the end of the month. [Fast Company]
- Did you know that hair-saving argan oil can actually be damaging to your strands if used incorrectly? Learn how to make it work for you. [BellaSugar]
- Gilt’s $450 steel Starbucks gift cards sold out in a matter of minutes and now the cards are listed on eBay for more than double the original price. [Racked]
Have you taken a look at our latest Birchbox Beauty Pulse Survey, the Holiday Edition? If not, check it out now!
We are huge Fast Company fans so it’s incredibly exciting to see Birchbox co-founders Katia and Hayley (and a rainstorm of our pink boxes) in this month’s issue!