2 posts tagged doughnut
1. The famous Cronut.
2. Transport yourself to New Orleans’ French Quarter with some homemade Beignets.
3. Churros - “The Spanish Doughnut.”
4. Get nostalgic with some country fair…
In honor of National Doughnut Day—how could we NOT?!
we love donuts. that’s all.
Reblog this post - ONLY once per blog! - and then you’re entered to win… a dozen donuts??
Yes, fredflare.com is gonna overnight you a dozen donuts from my fave NYC spot The Doughnut Plant.
And, what the heck, I’m also gonna throw in a $50 gift certificate to fredflare.com
I’ll pick winner on 10/13. Good luck! xo, Keith
3 GOOD REASONS WHY WE SHOULD WIN:
1. Mallory’s birthday is 10/14 - this is the perfect birthday present with which to celebrate her 23rd year of life.
2. We live in NYC! No need to overnight- just a simple delivery.
3. We love donuts more than any other girls in this city. How do we know that? Yesterday Mallory waited 30 minutes in line to buy a single donut. She ended up buying 24- one for every minute she waited in line. Then she ate 10 of them herself. Mallory is too old to be buying 24 donuts. She needs a grade school aged child or a holiday office party to justify that sort of purchase. Don’t let her do this again. Just give her the donuts, fred flare.