3 posts tagged crystal renn
Most of the ‘Spices’—Sporty, Posh, Scary, and Baby—rehearsing for their big reunion on Sunday. (photo: E! Online)
- Oh Em Gee, you guys! The Spice Girls are back and are officially performing at the Olympics closing ceremony. The group was spotted rehearsing (riding on top of cabs no less!) on Thursday. Start practicing your “Wannabe” dance routine! [E! Online]
- WWD just released their Beauty Inc Top 100 issue and revealed that L’Oreal is the world’s biggest beauty company. Their sales totaled $28.33 billion this year. That’s a whole lotta BB Cream. [Huffington Post]
- Reem Acra’s releasing an eponymous fragrance in October and the print ad for the fragrance, featuring Crystal Renn, has just been released. Renn looks gorgeous (natch) in a flowing red dress by the designer and Hollywood waves. [Styleite]
- An exercise fanatic tries out and reviews the spinning phenomenon, SoulCycle. Incidentally, the Union Sq location is just around the corner from our office and a sizeable percentage of the staff is obsessed. [Into The Gloss]
- What happens when a blogger and certified lipstick addict goes a few days without makeup? A new-found appreciation for her favorite accessory. [Stylelist]
We can’t wait to try Acra’s new fragrance come October but in the meantime, we’ll be finding a new signature scent in the Birchbox Shop.