1 post tagged copper
Caffeine Can Affect Your Creativity, Instagram’s New Snazzy Video Feature, and More
- It’s hard to start the day without a cup of joe. But if you’re in a particularly creative field, you may want to stay away from java. [Refinery 29]
- As if we weren’t obsessed enough with Instagram, our favorite snapshot app just announced their new video feature. Animated selfies?! [CNN]
- We know the usual suspects for split ends and discoloration (hi, chlorine) but according to a recent study, copper may be the biggest offender. [Allure]
- Kim and Kanye’s baby name has finally been revealed—and it doesn’t start with a K. [CBS News]
- Still confused about the recently updated FDA regulations on SPF and “broad spectrum”? Here’s what it means for all that sun protection in your makeup. [New York Times]
Speaking of Instagram, check out Birchbox’s very first Instavid.