2 posts tagged clueless
The sun is shining in New York for what we can only assume may be one of the last truly warm weekends of the year (80 degrees today!). We’re headed off to weddings, apple picking, and long runs in the sunshine, but before we go, here’s a healthy dose of pop culture and beauty from around the interwebs.
- We can’t wait for the newest 007 flick, Skyfall, to come out next month. In honor of James Bond’s 50th year on the silver screen, OPI has released a collection of seductive nail polishes. [Glamour]
- Fashion week (all over the world) is finally over! Feast your eyes on the 25 best nail looks from Milan, Paris, London, and New York—sans exhaustion and jet lag. [Beauty High]
- We’re totally buggin’! The cast from ’90s hit Clueless reunited on Good Morning America this week to reminisce about rollin’ with the homies—relive your teenage years here immediately. [Gawker]
- After a weeklong series of performances at the Barclays center in Brooklyn, Jay-Z will put on a glorious final performance tonight in anticipation of his new TV channel Life and Times. Live-stream the entire concert tonight on YouTube at 9:30EST. [Hypebeast]
- Pull out your wigs, fangs, and pointy hats—it’s time to start thinking about your Halloween garb. BellaSugar’s rounded up 25 cartoon characters to help inspire your greatest costume yet. [BellaSugar]
Feeling out of the loop this week? Catch up on all the best news with our morning must reads.