2 posts tagged channing tatum
Famous Celebrities Who Were Abercrombie Models, Adam Levine Engaged, and More
- A roundup of famous faces that used to be Abercrombie models way back in the day. [People Style Watch]
- Fashion is testing out a new production medium: 3D printing. Yes, literally printing out shoes and clothing. [Glamour]
- Where art meets fashion: This collaboration is giving you the chance to have your own selfie featured on posters, scarves, and bags. [She Finds]
- Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and Victoria Secret angel Behati Prinsloo are now engaged. Congrats to the happy couple! [Us Weekly]
For more celebrity news, Vogue might have photoshopped away Claire Danes’ leg.
Anchorman 2’s First Full Trailer, Tom Ford’s Makeup Line for Men and More
- The trailer for Anchorman 2 is finally out and Ron Burgundy’s hair is as “salon-quality” as ever. [People]
- Actor James Gandolfini, best known for playing mob boss Tony Soprano on The Sopranos, has passed away at 51. [New York Times]
- Tom Ford is the world of luxury beauty to…men! Ford’s new grooming line includes concealer and bronzing gel. [Fashionista]
- Fashion House Alexander McQueen is releasing a new fragrance. We’re expecting it to be totally provocative and attention-getting. [Refinery 29]
- Hairstylists, step aside. This dermatologist gets to the root of the problem with tips on getting great hair and a healthy scalp. [Bella Sugar]
- In honor of beach weather, we give you: the evolution of lady swimwear. [The Gloss]
Searching for the perfect summer fragrance? Here are three floral scents for you to try.