1 post tagged celebrity favorite beauty products
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything in the Birchbox blog and magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss out on. Read them while you’re cozied up on your couch or in between activities this weekend.
After a long, tough week, we’re ready to follow Editor Candice’s lead and start using eye cream early.
- How You Can Help The Sandy Recovery: Power was restored to much of Manhattan late this afternoon (hallelujah!) but there are many, many folks still in need. Find out how you can help this weekend with your time or money.
- Celebrity Favorite Beauty Products: We have to admit we’re suckers for celebrity endorsements. Gwyneth loves that lip balm? Sold! But these beauty products aren’t just celebrity favorites—we’ve tested them all and can confirm they hold up to their reputations.
- Product Snapshot: Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Eye: Even though editor Candice is still in her twenties, she’s already using an eye cream. Find out why she’s crazy about this one. Hint: long weeks = under-eye circles galore.
- Ingredient Decoder: Green Tea: We’re fans of the antioxidant-rich beverage (who isn’t?) but this article from the guys at Birchbox Man has made us a believer in the leafy green’s ability to transform our skin as well.
- New York City Marathon Cancelled: Amidst fierce criticism over poor timing during the continuing aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, the New York Marathon has been cancelled. What do you think—should they have gone through with it?
To say thank you for your patience we’d like you to enjoy 35 Bonus Birchbox Points on purchases of $35+ when you shop October box products. Use code THANKYOU at checkout to redeem. Promo expires 11/4/12.