4 posts tagged carey mulligan
Carey Mulligan’s New Dye Job, Gluten-Free Beauty, And More
- Test your knowledge: Did you know these 12 stars covered Vogue? [Huffington Post]
- A 36-year-old fashion mogul’s secret project is out. His plan? To buy up fallen fashion houses and bring them back to life. [Fashionista]
- Being gluten-free doesn’t just apply to food. Find out if you should buy into it for your beauty routine. [Fashionista]
- Founded in 2005 and generating a whopping $1 billion in sales in 2012, here’s the incredible story of Chobani yogurt. [NY Mag]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with more of our morning must reads.
Carey Mulligan Is A Total Babe in Balenciaga At Cannes
Despite the fact that The Great Gatsby has already had its world premiere, the larger-than-life drama by director Baz Lurhmann managed to nab the opening slot for the Cannes Film Festival, which kicked off earlier today.
Getting the festival off to a good start, Carey Mulligan appeared in a show-stopping Balenciaga strapless jumpsuit—proving that you don’t need a lavish gown to be make a jaw-dropping statement. We’re huge fans of her unconventional choice. And another round of applause should be given to Ms. Mulligan for perfectly pairing her beauty look to her ensemble: fresh barely-there makeup and a modern yet not-too-voluminous bouffant.
What do you think of the style?
(Photo from left to right: Stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and director Baz Luhrmann. © People Avenue/Corbis)
Kate Moss for St. Tropez, Phillip Lim Collabs With Target, and More
- Another exciting designer collaboration from Target! The store will debut a collection with Phillip Lim on September 15. [Refinery29]
- Giuliana Rancic lists her five wellness essentials and dishes on the changes to her fitness and eating habits since becoming a mom. [Q]
- The Great Gatsby’s hair and makeup artist gave Allure all the deets on turning Carey Mulligan into Daisy Buchanan. [Allure]