3 posts tagged call me maybe
Gwen Stefani killed this epic lip sync battle!
Game of Thrones Beauty, Lanvin Debuts A New Fragrance, and More
- Hooray for season three of Game of Thrones, which premiered last night on HBO. If you’re GOT-obsessed like we are, then you will love this makeup and hair video tutorial inspired by the hit show. [Beauty High]
- The ASME finalists were announced this morning and we are pumped to see so many women writers on the short list. [Magazine.org]
- Take a look at what Carly Rae Jepsen listens to while working out. Her faves will def inspire a new playlist on your iPod. [Q]
(Video: Beauty High)
Ben Affleck Wins Big, Life-Changing Beauty Inventions, and More
- Ben Affleck wins big with Argo for Best Picture and the award is fittingly presented to him by Michelle Obama via satellite from the White House. [NY Daily News]
- What exercise routines did stars have to stick to in order to get red carpet-ready for last night? Here’s a breakdown. [Well + Good NYC]
- Very sad news: Wojciech Inglot, founder of Inglot Cosmetics, passes away at 57 years old. [USA Today]
- Jennifer Lawrence stuns in the latest Miss Dior campaign, following in the footsteps of the lovely Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. [Refinery29]
- Our lives could dramatically change due to these five amazing beauty inventions—think hands-free hair dryer! [Glamour]
- Help Birchbox NYC in the fight against rare cancers by joining our Cycle for Survival team. Get more details and join here by using the password Birchbox1.
(Photo: Mark Davis for WireImage)