1 post tagged brows that wow
Maintaining your brows can be a handful. Thankfully Jared Bailey, the brow wizard at Benefit, was kind enough to share his beauty expertise with us yesterday in a fun and informative Twitter chat. He schooled us on everything from bleaching to over-plucking, and now our notebooks overflow with new tricks—we’re Benebabes for life. Here are our top five most helpful tips gleaned from yesterdays chat:
1. “Pencil is going to be for definition, gel is to tame.”
2. When bleaching your brows, “Be careful! Bleaching around your eyes can be dangerous. Consult a brow artist in person.”
3. When trimming your brows, “Proceed with extreme caution. The key is to brush them up and trim them like a bonsai tree: very gently.”
4. “Work your natural arch! Since everyone’s brows are different, cookie-cutter styles and stencils simply won’t do.”
5. Over-plucked? “Visit a Brow Bar here for brow mapping. For a quick fix, sweep your bangs to the side!”
Want more eye-opening brow tips? You can read through the entire chat with #AskBenefit.
Check out our Brows that W-O-W category for a slew of Benefit brow products and tips.