1 post tagged brooklyn
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- The 4 Greatest Beauty Matchups of All Time: There’s no better March matchup than a classic rivalry: Kansas vs. Kansas State, Georgetown vs. Syracuse, Duke vs. North Carolina—the list goes on. In the spirit of college ball’s most memorable face-offs, we bring you four of the greatest beauty showdowns ever.
- The 36-Hour Spa Weekend: Need to recharge? Try Brooklyn. Birchbox Man shows you how to spend a day and a half shopping, eating, and grooming like a true monarch in the county of kings.
- How to Find the Right Concealer for You: We’ve all suffered from the various face problems that require a bit of cover-up — acne, scars, blemishes, undereye circles, etc — so here’s a mini-guide to find the perfect concealer for you.
- Our Latest BB Cream Obsession: Marcelle: If there’s been one game-changing product from the last year, it’s BB Cream (and CC Cream), and we’re head over heels for this one from Marcelle that comes in three very different shades for all skin tones.
- Mad Men Season 5 Available on Netflix March 25: For all you mad men and ladies, catch up and rewatch your favorite ad drama before the season 6 premiere on April 7.
This weekend is the perfect time to catch up on our March magazine issue. Browse all our articles and videos here.