1 post tagged breakout
Thanks to the sky-rocketing temps and humidity, our skin is constantly on the verge of an epic breakout during the sticky summer months. In a valiant effort to avoid a major complexion revolt, we’re incorporating these seven game-changing tips into our daily skincare routines.
- Whether blemish-prone or drier than the Sahara Desert, your complexion needs a daily dose of moisturizer to stay pimple free. Use this cheat sheet to find the right moisturizer for your skin type.
- The key to maintaining bright, glowy skin when the thermostat rises? Exfoliation. Watch this video to find out how to properly prep and slough dead skin to get a radiant glow in no time.
- A solid pimple prevention plan is half the battle. Stop zits before they start with our handy acne guide, which calls out the most common skin-irritating culprits.
- If you’re already dealing with a monster-sized zit, use this tutorial to expertly conceal blemishes both big and small.
- Excessive sun exposure can not only lead to sun damage, it can also cause more zits as well—especially if you have sensitive skin. Try a combination moisturizer and sunscreen specifically geared toward reducing breakouts.
- Unsurprisingly, what you eat affects your skin as much as what you do or don’t put on your face. Here are three sneaky things in your diet that might be messing with your skin.
- Sweat and hair product residue can be transferred from strands to skin and cause breakouts—particularly on your forehead. On extra warm days, keep your hair up and out of your face with an ever-popular princess roll.
Another trick for keeping acne at bay? Staying clam and stress-free. Sit back, relax, and beat the summer blues with this cooling ice tea recipe from Runa cofounder Tyler Gage.