2 posts tagged bouffant
Reading List: A Sophisticated Updo (for Short Hair too!), How to Become a Morning Person, and More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
1. The Bouffant Pony: Birchboxer Whitney shows us how to create a chic bouffant pony. Spoiler alert: As you can see in the photo, it involves LOTS of teasing.
2. How to Become a Morning Person: Early risers are not only healthier but also happier. Check out this helpful interview for tips on how to give your AM snooze habit the boot.
3. Queen Kate: This week model and icon Kate Moss turned 40 years old (where has the time gone?). Take a trip back through two decades of magazine covers in this feature from our UK outpost.
4. 4 Clever Ways to Maximize Your Travel Bag: Did you know a contact lens case can double as a travel container for foundation? Before you take off on your next trip, check out these handy tips for making the most of the products you pack.
Why Anne Hathaway Didn’t Wear Valentino to the Oscars, Kimye is Having a Girl, and More
- The story behind why Anne Hathaway pulled a dress switcherroo the night of the Oscars and opted for Prada over her usual Valentino. [Fashionista]
- Check out Ginnifer Goodwin’s smoldering eye makeup and other exceptional beauty looks from the Vanity Fair Oscars party. [BellaSugar]
- Kimye (a.k.a. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian) has announced that they’re having a girl. Congrats to the happy couple! [NY Daily News]
- No official announcement has been made yet, but rumor has it that the mammoth discount retails TJMaxx and Marshalls have plans to finally get into the ecommerce game. [Style Bistro]
- What’s the best cut for your face shape? Find out—and relay the info to your stylist stat. [InStyle]
(Photo: Getty Images)