1 post tagged body shop
We fell hard for Natalie Alcala last fall, when the LA-based writer and blogger spent a week guest blogging for us. In fact, we loved her posts so much that we asked her to be a contributing editor. In addition to blogging for us once a week, she’ll also be writing for the Birchbox Magazine and keeping us up to speed on all things fashion, beauty, and fun.
Greetings from Las Vegas! I’m one of 30 official bloggers at MAGIC—the world’s top marketplace for apparel and accessories. It’s been a true blast out here bonding with some of LA’s top fashion influencers. (Check out the #RoadtoMAGIC blog here to follow our adventures.) I checked in with four of my lovely trip mates to see what beauty products they can’t get enough of this summer.
Bethany Struble of Snakes Nest
1. Homemade Rosewater: “I literally make it over the stove. I love it because it’s so light and all natural. I use it as a toner, too.”
2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: “This is a non-shimmery bronzer in a natural brown hue.”
3. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara: “I love it because it’s so cheap and fantastic.”
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette: “It has every color you need! It’s so versatile.”
5. Benefit Posietint: “It’s the perfect shade of pink for your lips and cheeks.”