2 posts tagged beauty blogs
So many blogs, so little time. Luckily for you, here at Birchbox HQ, we’re happy to weed through the gunk to get to the real important/just fun stuff happening online today. Here’s what we recommend for some lunch break reading:
- Fashionista covers yesterday’s WWD Beauty Biz Awards. Makeup artist and Youtube star turned Lancome spokesperson, Michelle Phan, won newcomer of the year!
- WWD profiles Natalie Portman and talks to the actress about her breathtaking role in Black Swan and her first prestige beauty contract and new role as the face of Miss Dior Cherie.
- We’re a sucker for quizzes (isn’t everyone?). Daily Glow helps us figure out what party look matches your personality. You should absolutely use that as a guide for what to wear to holiday parties.
- Holiday makeup looks from Refinery 29. We’re definitely trying The Golden Girl, but might pass on the Skating With The Stars.
- Filmmaker Barnaby Roper’s trippy short for T Magazine starring model Dorothea Barth Jorgensen is enthrallingly beautiful — a must-watch.