3 posts tagged banana republic
- For those of you excited about Anna Karenina, there’s good news: Banana Republic has teamed up with the film’s costume designer on a movie-inspired collection, available now! [SheFinds]
- Love juicing but need to save money? Check out these three DIY green juice recipes from the founders of BluePrint. [Well+Good NYC]
- New weight loss jeans promise to reduce cellulite and stretch marks by using vitamin E, amino acids, and enzymes that are woven into the denim. [Refinery29]
- Glamour just released its annual Women of the Year list! See if your female role model made the cut. [Glamour]
- Just like food, skincare and makeup have expiration dates, too. Here are some guidelines on when to throw products out. [Beauty High]
- Bad news for redheads—a new article in Nature reveals that in addition to burning more easily, redheads may also have a genetic predisposition to skin cancer. [BellaSugar]
Genetic predisposition or not, defend yourself from harmful UV rays with our favorite sunscreen, Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum!